Quarter Grassfed Beef, ~100 lbs, Spring 2023
Western Colorado Grass Fed Beef
*PLEASE NOTE- The final cost will vary slightly based on final weight and your cut selection. You will only be charged an estimated 50% deposit today. The remaining amount will be due after processing.
Ordering a half, quarter, or whole beef is the most economical way to purchase beef. All of our beef is 100% grass-fed, and raised without any antibiotics or hormones. Check out our practices to learn more about how we use grazing as a tool to regenerate this ecosystem, build soil, and ensure healthy livestock and wildlife.
How it works:
- Select a half, quarter, or whole cow.
- Pay deposit.
- Work with the butcher to select the cuts you want. Additional cost for sausages and jerky.
- Pick up at the ranch or request delivery.
Available Cuts- The amounts will vary depending on whether you get a whole, half, or quarter beef. You will work directly with the butcher to select your cuts.
- T-bone, Sirloin, Sirloin tip, Round, Flank, Tri-tip, Filet Mignon
- Short Ribs, rib roast, Rib steaks
- Brisket, Arm Roast, Rump Roast, Chuck Roast, Pikes Peak, London Broil, Chuck Roast, Fajita meat
- Ground Beef is the most common, but you may also get sausages or hamburger patties for an additional cost.
- Brats, Polish, Sweet/Hot Italian, Chorizo, Andouille, Black Pepper, Hot Country, Jalapeño Cheddar, Jalapeño Pepperjack, Beer Brat, Linguisa, German, Cudighi, Danish, Cajun, Loukanika and more
- Teriyaki, Sweet and Spicy, Pepperoni, Pepper, Jalapeño Cheddar, Honey BBQ and more
- Liver, Kidney, Heart, Sweetbreads, Oxtail, Tongue
First time ordering a quarter, half, or whole cow? Feel free to call the ranch with any questions.